Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Spring Break!!!


First off this past weekend I traveled to Holland & Belgium and they were both AMAZING! I had a lot of fun indulging in the culture of both historic places (especially all the free chocolate samples) and enjoyed traveling with two good friends of mine, Simon and Natalie. Now I’m trying to finish up some last minute projects so that this week I will be able to relax on Spring Break…or Semana Santa as the Spaniards like to call it. For Spring Break I’m traveling with a few friends to Palma Mallorca (an Island off the coast of Spain); Hamburg, Germany; Stockholm, Sweden; and Milan, Italy…I’m soooo excited! On another note, I am still trying to decide which classes I would like to take in the fall. There are too many decisions for my Spanish major and I still don’t know how I want to approach that…but hopefully with time I will be able to figure something out. I’m also trying to look at some language schools here in Madrid to see if a friend as well as myself can take some classes in another language for fun and so that we have something nice to do. Way too many decisions to make right know…but at least we have SPRING BREAK!!!!! Talk to you soon!

¡Hasta Luego!

No comments: