Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Salamanca


Wow how time is flying by…it seems like the semester just started and it’s already October. First off, my apologies for the long delay, I’ve been so busy that I completely forgot to publish all of my writing…
This year for our Orientation trip we went to Salamanca again, considering that we had already been there, some of the returning students feared that it was going to be boring and quite repetitive, however the campus outdid themselves and added a bunch of new activities. What I felt, as well as most, is that the activities this semester were more orientation-like giving us the opportunity to meet new people quickly. We also made some historic visits throughout the city, visiting the cathedral, the Universidad de Salamanca (the oldest university in Spain), as well as had a walking tour around the quaint city of Salamanca. One day trip was to a farm where we were able to ride horses, go swimming in the pool and learn a little bit about Bull Fighting. All in all I think the trip went quite smoothly and I can’t wait to see what the Spring Orientation brings us.

¡Hasta Luego!

No comments: